Winning a free cruise is easy, just tell your friends about it and have them sign up under your name. You and your spouse or 1 friend cruise for free.
An inside cabin 10 friends
An ocean view 15 Friends
Balcony Suite 20 Friends
Grand Suite 25 Friends
All registered guests must be registered through Legacy Entertainment to qualify for free cruises, as this is a private event with Royal Caribbean ships.
Service dogs are permitted to accompany the person with a disability in all public areas, including dining venues. While in public areas, service dogs must be on a leash, harness or other restraining device. Due to health regulations, service dogs are not permitted in pools, whirlpools or spas. Care and supervision of the service dog is the is of the owner / handler.
Service dog help Guests are responsible for obtaining all required documents for the dog to depart the ship in ports of call and at final destination. The dog must use the designated relief area which is a 4 x 4 foot wood box filled with cypress mulch.
Service animals will continue to be welcomed onboard for guests with disabilities. We will no longer have emotional support animals onboard. We know this may be disappointing to some, but our decision was made to ensure we consistently deliver a great vacation experience for all our guests.
Concerned about traveling? Looking for flexibility in your plans?
As of May 6, 2020, our enhanced Cruise with Confidence program gives you even more flexibility.
Whether you’re already booked on a cruise, or are thinking about it, we want you to Cruise with Confidence. That’s why Royal Caribbean will let you cancel any cruise that sets sail from now through April 30, 2022. Whether it’s a booking you already have or one you make right now through August 1, 2020, you’re covered. As long as you cancel at least 48 hours before your sail date, you’ll receive a Future Cruise Credit. The credit is valid to book and sail by December 31st, 2021 or 12 months after the date that you cancelled your original sailing — whichever is further.
As of May 6, 2020 we have also added the new "Best Price Guarantee" and "Lift and Shift" options outlined below. If you opted into our Cruise with Confidence program before May 6, please learn more about that program here.
• NEW! Best Price Guarantee -Spot a better price on your booked cruise? Our Best Price Guarantee lets you take advantage of a better price up to 48 hours before your sail date — just give us a call. You’ll receive the difference as a non-refundable onboard credit inside final payment or rate adjustment outside final payment.
• NEW! Lift and Shift - Lift and Shift is for those guests simply wishing to move their existing booking to next year. For CWC guests that are ready to move to an alternative sail date in the following year, we’re happy to price protect the original pricing and/or promotion if the alternative sailing is the same itinerary, length, and stateroom category. However, the alternative sail date that the guest will be moved to, needs to be dated within 4 weeks (before or after) of the original sail date, but for the following year. For example, if you are moving from a July 30, 2020 sailing, you must move to a sailing that is the same itinerary, length, and stateroom category, and the sail date should be June 30, 2021 – August 30, 2021. To be eligible, guests must move their booking on or before August 1, 2020.
What you need to know
• As long as you cancel at least 48 hours before your sail date, you’ll receive a Future Cruise Credit.
• The Cruise with Confidence program covers bookings that are booked on or before August 1st, 2020, that set sail on or before April 30th, 2022.
• Future Cruise Credits are valid through December 31st, 2021 or 12 months after the date that you cancelled your original sailing (whichever is longer) and can be used for any open sailings at the time of booking, 12 months from your cancel date.
• You may owe any difference in cruise fare if your new booking exceeds the Future Cruise Credit’s value.
• Some restrictions may apply.
• Complimentary Casino offers are not eligible for Lift and Shift.
• If you opt into the Cruise with Confidence 100% Future Cruise Credit, you do not qualify for any Future Cruise Credit offers or refunds related to our Global Suspension of sailings.
Need to change or cancel your cruise?
If you need to change or cancel your cruise, please contact us by phone or submit our online form to cancel your reservation, or call our Royal Customer Service Team (24 hours / 7 days a week) to change your ship and sail date: 800-256-6649. If you booked with a Travel Advisor, please contact them for assistance. Please know, hold times may be longer than expected. We appreciate your patience. All monies from your cruise ship will be refunded minus your deposit, which is non refundable.
Deposits per person is required to confirm your reservation on this event and are non refundable.
Please fill out the cruise ship registration. Once we receive your registration we will call you to go over the registration to make sure all is correct. At that point you can make your deposit towards your cruise or pay in full, we also offer free financing. You will get an email shortly of your payment, reservation number, room number and financing balance.
Copyright © 2019 All Rights Reserved.